Thursday, December 22, 2016

Evolution of The Lady Grey.

I started this blog in order to keep my Grandfather up to date on all the fishing that I was doing. At that time, I was living in a city, working as a school teacher, and sneaking away on the weekends and in the summers to fish. I have since left the city and my life as a teacher to go back to school as a fisheries biologist.  

Starting a fisheries bio program as an experienced fly fisherman makes certain information particularly interesting. I have a feeling that most fly fishermen would feel the same way.  Before going back to school, I read everything I could about trout and loved anything written by the great Robert Behnke. His work acted as an intermediate between science and angling. My plan is to use this blog to interpret and present interesting scientific information that I am sure fly fisherman would love to know. This will be great writing practice for me and will hopefully result in a good read! Enjoy!

-Stephen Knott

TheLadyGreyFlyFishing.blogspot.com 





No comments:

Post a Comment