Monday, November 6, 2017

From the Bank on Big Water.

Got away from the computer for an hour and put the Tenkara rod to work on the North Branch of the Potomac River. Water was really off color but the fish did not seem to mind.
20171106-DSC_6369 
I don't always take pictures of Fallfish, but when I do, it is of pretty ones. This picture really does do this fish justice. Landed a bunch of Rainbows, but the little one below was the prettiest of them all. 

20171106-DSC_6374

20171106-DSC_6380 

20171106-DSC_6381

2 comments:

  1. Stephen - good to see you’re still in the water. Thanks for sharing the line light! Nice pics! I’d love to fish the north branch - it’s on my short list. You just whet my appetite a bit. I see you’ve gone tenkara, something I’ve wanted to try as well. See you on the river someday

    Jeff Nechanicky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know. I have the raft for the North Branch now!

      Delete